Our website address is: https://paumau.art.
Protecting your privacy is important to us. Therefore, we would like to ask you to carefully read the following summary about how our website paumau.art works.
Although our website is equipped with various security measures, no complete protection of your data can be guaranteed, since security gaps on the Internet can not be excluded. If you have any concerns regarding your data, you can find our contact details on this page.
There are no pluglns of social networks that forward data to such. The Instagram images on this website are hosted on our server.
What we collect and save
We collect information about you during the ordering process in our store.
While you visit our website, we record:
- Viewed products: Here we show you products that you have recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: We use this for purposes such as estimating taxes and shipping costs
- Shipping Address: We will ask you to provide this, for example, so that we can determine shipping costs before you place an order and send you the order.
When you shop with us, we will ask you to provide information such as your name, billing and shipping address, email address and phone number, credit card details/payment details, and optional account information such as username and password. We use this information for the following purposes:
- Send information about your account and order
- Response to your inquiries, including refunds and complaints
- Processing of payment transactions and prevention of fraud
- Compliance with all legal obligations, for example, the calculation of taxes
- Improve our store offers
- Send marketing messages when you want to receive them
When you create an account with us, we store your name, address, email address and phone number. This information will be used to fill in the payment information for future orders.
We typically store information about you for as long as we need and are required to store it for the purpose for which it was collected and used. For example, we store order information for 10 years for tax and billing purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping address.
We also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who from our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide. For example, both administrators and store managers can access the following:
- Order information such as products purchased, the time of purchase and the shipping address and
- Customer information such as your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to process orders, make refunds and assist you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties that help us provide our orders and services to you.
Payment service provider
We accept payments with PayPal and Stripe. During payment processing, some of your information will be shared with PayPal or Stripe. Only information necessary for the processing or execution of the payment is passed on, this includes:
- Unique payment identifier
- Payment provider identifier
To ship your order, the following data will be passed on to Deutsche Post and DHL:
- City/State/Postal Code
A log file is created in the course of an automatic log of the processing computer system. This means that information regarding the terminal device you are using is recorded as log files on a server.
Our page provider logs in the process:
- The access to the page: date, time, frequency
- How you got to the page (previous page, hyperlink, etc.)
- Amount of data sent
- Which browser and which version of the same you use
- Your IP address
We may only store server log files for longer periods of time, hand them over or access them subsequently if this is permitted within the legal framework (e.g. in the event of suspicion of illegal activities).
Of course, you have rights with regard to the collection of your data. According to the applicable law, we are obliged to inform you about the same. The use and implementation of these rights is free of charge for you.
Right of cancellation: You have the right to revoke your consent to the collection of data at any time. This right applies with effect for the future; the data collected until the revocation becomes effective remain unaffected.
Right to data portability: You have the right to request a transfer of your data from us to another entity.
Right to rectification, erasure or blocking: You have the right to have your data corrected, deleted or blocked. The latter applies if the legal situation does not allow deletion.
Right of appeal: You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority or a competent body, insofar as you have a reason for complaint.
If you have any questions or complaints, please contact us directly:
phone: +49 234 60144776